Saturday, November 1, 2014

Join me at Life Changing Faith on Wednesday November 5th!



My first partnership with Life Changing Faith Christian Fellowship was just a short time ago.  I was honored by being invited to be a speaker for their marriage ministry annual retreat at the Tanglewood Resort in Pottsboro, TX.  This event was such a blessing to me!  I met many great folks and was encouraged to learn from a few individuals that God's word delivered through me was received as instruction and encouragement to focus on the tangible financial blessings that He is providing to us.  

I was totally surprised when Pastor Dono Pelham blessed me with a prophetic word and prayer for the ministry that God has entrusted to me.   He also dubbed me as an honorary member and I received an enthusiastic  "You're Home" declaration from everyone in attendance.  Talk
about an overflow of blessings!


Ok… I'm showing up in the house this Wednesday night.  The Life Changing Faith house in Frisco Texas.  I'm going to share again!  

This time I will confirm what God's word says about being credible and having a good reputation and applying this truth to our financial life.  I will make this practical as I provide information on agencies that are actively collecting, storing and selling information about our financial practices to lenders and other businesses.   It is common knowledge that the three major credit bureaus focus on this practice.  I will share with everyone in attendance 15 additional agencies that are also collecting and storing details about our financial practices.  We'll also discuss your rights to this information and I will give everyone detailed information needed to contact each of these agencies to get your entitled copy of each report and request that any inaccurate information is corrected.  We all will walk away from this session armed with information to begin protecting and improving our financial credibility.  I promise that this will be life changing!

Life Changing Faith is located at 7185 Main Street Frisco, TX  75034.  Service begins at 7:00 PM and is free and open to the public.  Looking forward to seeing Money reVerse supporters there!

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.       Matthew 5:16 NKJV













Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment